HERE'S HOW TO ATTEND A MOVIE
1. PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.
All Opera House Arts tickets will be sold in advance in reserved seating pods.
• We have carefully created safe seating “pods” in our main theatre.
• Maximum number of seats together is four (4).
• Households wishing to sit together should purchase tickets in one transaction.
Once any seat in a pod (the grouping of 3 or 4 green seats in a row) is bought no other seat in that pod may be bought online. You won’t have to worry about other patrons buying the seats next to you.
There is a fee of $1.75 per ticket purchased online.
2. ENTER THE LOBBY THROUGH THE STREET SIDE WALKWAY, unless you require the use of the handicapped entrance. Please notify us ahead of time if you require the handicapped entrance.
3. ONCE INSIDE, WE WILL TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE AND ASK YOU THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
• Have you recently had any respiratory infection, cough, shortness of breath, and/or a low-grade fever?
• In the past 14 days, have you had any contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, is under investigation for COVID-19, or is ill with a respiratory illness?
• If yes, were you wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment?
• In the previous 14 days, have you traveled internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission?
4. WE WILL USHER YOU TO YOUR RESERVED SEAT.
5. MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
6. AFTER THE MOVIE, OUR USHERS WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE EXIT BY INDIVIDUAL ROWS.
Please note: NO FOOD OR DRINK ARE ALLOWED IN THE THEATRE AND NO CONCESSIONS WILL BE SOLD.
CONTINUE TO ONLINE TICKETING