OPERA HOUSE ARTS’ COMMITMENT
We have looked forward to welcoming our community back to the Opera House. The safety of our volunteers and patrons has motivated changes to our systems, and operations and we are excited to share some of the ways we are preparing The Opera House for a safe, quality movie going experience for our patrons.
To get started, The Opera House will operate at 20% capacity to enable patrons not of the same household to meet social distancing norms and guidelines.
This means PLAN AHEAD to come to the movies!
• We have carefully created safe seating “pods” in our main theatre.
• Maximum number of seats together is four (4).
• Households wishing to sit together, should purchase tickets in one transaction.
• RESERVED SEATING only online, until further notice
• All patrons should arrive well before showtime to allow our ushers to seat you comfortably.
The Opera House will offer two showtimes per weekend:
FRIDAY AT 7PM and SUNDAY AT 2PM
This will allow plenty of time between shows for careful cleaning and sanitizing.
• We encourage all persons to stay home if they are not feeling well and respect the space of others when at the theatre. There will be many social distancing reminders.
• All staff, volunteers, and patrons are required to wear a face mask.
• Plexiglass shields are installed at the counter
• Waiting is 6 feet apart in the lobby
• High touch and self service items (seasoning salts) have been removed
• Hand sanitizing stations are installed throughout the lobby and theatre.
• Restrooms are for patron use only
STEPPING UP OUR GAME
• All staff and volunteers will be screened daily with a health questionnaire
• Frequently disinfecting surfaces throughout the day
• Disinfect and deep clean after each show
• Careful monitoring of our procedures in the concessions area
• Enhanced air flow throughout our building
• Monitoring the health of our community and adapting as needed
See you at the movies!